You will need your Social Security Number, valid ID (Driver’s License, U.S. Passport, Military ID or State ID), valid address and a valid email address registered to your name. If your application will include a co-applicant, your co-applicant will also need to supply this information.
- $8 monthly maintenance charge if qualifier is not met.
- The 15 debit card payments/purchases per statement cycle must have posted and cleared the account.
- Direct deposits may include incoming transfers from a non South State Bank account (ACH) or payroll. Excludes wire transfers.
- $25 minimum opening deposit required to open account in a branch.
- Internet service provider fees may apply. You must be age 18 or older to access Bill Pay.
- Internet service provider and/or message data rates may apply.
- Debit card fees may apply. See your banker for applicable fees.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.