Check the Amount - Make sure the amount entered matches the check amount
Deposit Checks with a Snap
Use your mobile phone to deposit checks anytime, anywhere.
The Easiest, Fastest Way to Deposit Checks
With the SouthState App1 it’s never been easier to deposit checks anywhere and skip a trip to the bank or ATM. Simply follow the on-screen prompts and depositing a check is as simple as taking a photo.
How it Works
- On the back of the check, sign your name and write “Mobile Deposit on MM/DD/YY (current date).”
- Log in to the SouthState Mobile App.
- Tap Deposit Check.
- Select the account you would like to deposit your funds into and enter the check amount.
- Tap Front of Check and you will be prompted to capture an image of the front of your check. Then follow the same process to capture the image for Back of Check.
- Please review your deposit details, and tap Submit Deposit to complete.
Download the Mobile App:
Mobile Deposit Tips
We're here to help you make the most of our digital tools. Use these tips to help you successfully complete your mobile deposit.
- Third party message, data, or internet service provider fees may apply; App store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.